Shipping and delivery
There is NO minimum order quantity, you can order as much or as little as you wish!
We only ship to the countries you can choose from in our checkout. If you cannot find your country, please let us know by email: email@example.com
Shipment will be sent no later than the second working day after the influence of money on account.
We use Latvian Post for standard delivery and OMNIVA for express delivery.
Estimated delivery times till 21 working days.
Delivery times from 5 till 10 working days.
Please note that we aim to deliver within the time agreed upon at purchase. However, we do not guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the presented time frame. Since we, and our third party partners assisting us to provide you the best online shopping experience, may follow national, seasonal, and declared holidays; these no-operation days may also affect the duration of your package’s shipping. Please also note that we will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges, or expenses arising out of the whole delivery process (from the moment the items are picked-up from our warehouse up to the time of delivery to you)
Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are as per law of land & will be the buyer's responsibility.
Received Incorrect goods:
- In case of any damaged product is received, inform within 24 hours
- Unfortunately, if the information is not received within 24 hours, no store credits/refunds will be processed.
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee or keep the product & agree refund with seller.
- You can use the rights of withdrawal and return the product within 14 calendar days from the moment of purchase. To avoid confusion, please, at the moment of product arrival check if the product is consistent with what was ordered - model, color, size and other relevant parameters. Latvian legislation requires that the vendor is obliged to repay the money paid for the purchase within 14 working days. Goods for the right of withdrawal will be accepted and reviewed by Latvian statutory order.
- If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal - please note the following recommendations:
- check, but do not use a product;
- do not open the package;
- save and do not damage the original product packaging and assembly.
- In case you still want to reject the goods, sent it to us by normal post by address: Riga, Sitas street 40A, Lativa, LV-1073.
- Internet sales are regulated by the Cabinet of Ministers regulations No.255. Paragraph 19 of these rules provides that the consumer* have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item to the seller. But at the same time these Regulations ("Regulations on distance contracts") 22 provides: "The consumer, using these rules of that right of withdrawal, is responsible for any kind of decrease of value of the product, if the product has been used in a way that is incompatible with the good faith, including use for purposes other than to clarify the characteristics or activity of goods.”
- Consequently, the Nika-san Ltd. reserves the right to bring a civil lawsuit against the consumer to recover for damage to Nika-san Ltd., in cases where the product is not returned in its original packaging, product packaging is damaged, it is visible that product is used carelessly, it has scratches and similar defects.
- The product may have differences from photos shown in www.gembeads. In order to specify product features or to avoid misunderstandings, please contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* hereinafter referred to as the consumer, according to "Consumer Protection Law" Article 1, part 3 is "a natural person who expresses a wish to purchase, purchases or might purchase or use a product or service for purposes not related to its business or professional activities."
In our shop you can use next payment methods:
- PAYPAL payment
- PAYSERA (payment by credit cards, bank links and different payment systems all over the world)
Which countries are Paysera payments available in? - click here